Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Okay, I am overweight. I know this and I don't want to be anymore. It's just all weekend I heard nothing but, you need to lose weight. You see I am civil war reenactor and I want to embark on doing WWII reenacting and I can't right now cause I am 300 something pounds. Yes I said it and I am 300 something pounds and not happy. I love Jesus and Jesus came to set me free and it is time to BE FREE!!! I need anyone's help with what food to eat and encouragement. I want to do the things that God put me here for and its TIME TO BE FREE!!!!! If you do help me though please don't give up on me. I have to many people who have given up on me, including myself. Pleases support me on this journey! Who's with me on this journey to FREEDOM?

1 comment:

  1. Beth, I have to be completely honest. You have been doing a great job so far! Everyone has noticed that you've been losing weight. But more than that, I think it's very obvious that a few extra pounds will never be able to mask your unobstructed beauty. I'm proud of you and I support you all the way, and I'm here if you need to vent or lament! And if anyone gives you tips about good foods to eat, let me in on it too!

    ReplyDelete